So I have received a lot of life advice the past year with
graduating college and becoming a “real” adult. The one reoccurring theme was
take time now to play, adventure, travel, do whatever makes you the happiest.
Some of the most successful people I know spent years as a forest ranger,
bohemian backpacker, ski bum, hippy, whatever. Those who didn’t wish they had.
I don’t live in fear of much except the though of waking up when I’m 50 and
thinking I should have taken the time to play when I was younger.
Here I
am starting my first winter in Jackson Hole, WY, and feel extremely lucky.
Serving at Stiegler’s lets me ski everyday and work nights. Just picked up a
new baby this fall (tentatively named Gunther), so between that, touring and
Teton Village the pow quotient should be quite high this year. This blog, while
it may be self promoting in some ways, is to document my adventures and good
times, and hopefully share some stoke with friends and family.
A few shots to get things started, and more to come!
Nice! Looking forward to hearing about more adventures, love the pic btw!
ReplyDelete